There are no products listed under this category.
Before investing in our services and products you must determine what is important to you. We use the criteria below when selecting children & their parents. Our motto "Quality over Quantity".
What is an ideal KIP kid?
- A KIP kid is a kid that is currently in the industry.
- They may have a growing social media presence.
- They may have her own Facebook Page
- They may have gone on a few auditions and casting calls
- They may be represented by a local talent agency
- They memorize television shows and recites them back with emotion and lots of expression
- They are very social and expresses herself very well
- They are respectful and eager to learn
- They are patient
What is an ideal KIP Parent?
- She knows the purpose of KIP and understands its mission
- Her schedule is flexible. In order to be in this industry you MUST be ready to roll at all times and she understands that.
- She has reliable transportation
- She knows what her child's goals are
- She knows this process is not overnight and is willing to invest time in the program. Longevity
- She knows she'll need to travel sometimes outside of the commuting area for opportunities
- She can afford the program.
- She has no conflicts of interests
- She is consistent with her needs.
- She is ready to apply to casting calls
- She is open to suggestions
- She is not defiant and is willing to learn
- She's read and understood the KIP policies.