There are no products listed under this category.
Policies - Things you Should Know
We want to make sure you know some of our policies and procedures before requesting enrollment for your child with KIP,LLC.
Some parents will enroll their child on a whole other mission besides building their children's careers. They are looking for CHEAP, AWESOME photos QUICKLY to possibly meet deadlines instead of booking a private session and paying the market rate. If you're looking for CHEAP, AWESOME, and FAST, then KIP is not the program for you however you are more than welcomed to book a private session.
We're looking to help QUALITY parents and children that are serious about growing and building in this industry. Photography is costly, and we are providing you with exclusive pricing on our photos that no other professional photographer in this area offers.
Below lists some of our most critical policies and procedures:
- We are NOT a talent agency. You are NOT paying us to procure jobs or represent you. You are paying for photography. If you're cast from our photos, training, consultation, GREAT, that means the program is working for you! Otherwise, you need to understand that before signing up. Also, being prepared makes getting representation and direct booking easier. It's not a guarantee you'll end up on Disney; however, it will make your journey there less painful. Understand that this program is a tool that uses successful techniques that bypasses the wild goose chase and gets you closer to your goal quickly.
- Professional Print Program - There is a 3-week photo delivery. There are also compliance goals that affect the entire duration of your enrollment. These compliance standards decrease high drop-out rates and maintain our competitive prices. The Professional Print Program has more features (wardrobe, makeup, location shoots, travel, magazine submission, job scouting, and events).
- PHOTOS CANNOT be edited.
- Use pictures to promote and brand your child; however, they cannot be sold to magazines, etc.
- Participation in classes and some events is mandatory. Classes are not scheduled before each session however.
- Shoots are planned according to your schedule. We anticipate more than one shoot in one sitting for convenience.
- There are no fees added to your monthly other than makeup and any other add-ons you'd like as part of your program experience (if required, or not included in your package)
- You can leave the program anytime you wish. You'll see more significant results the longer you are in the program. Significant results are witnessed between 6- 12months.
- There are NO refunds once the program has already begun.
- It is challenging to re-enroll back into the program if you have a history of late payments or enrolled for three months or less.
- There is NO TOLERANCE for Conflicts of Interests, slander, disrespect, defiance, and defamation.
- There is a three month probation period. We want to make sure that our parents are not wasting their time and money on a child that is disinterested in acting and modeling. Three months is more than enough time to make that decision.
- Remember that 99% of the time, it's the parents that ruin their children's acting & modeling career. Take your time & follow the process. Respect recommendations and focus on your child. Read our Blog: "Trust the Process"