Before investing in our services and products you must determine what is important to you. We use the criteria below when selecting children & their parents. Our motto "Quality over Quantity".
What is an ideal KIP kid?
- A KIP kid is a kid that is currently in the industry.
- They may have a growing social media presence.
- They may have her own Facebook Page
- They may have gone on a few auditions and casting calls
- They may be represented by a local talent agency
- They memorize television shows and recites them back with emotion and lots of expression
- They are very social and expresses herself very well
- They are respectful and eager to learn
- They are patient
What is an ideal KIP Parent?
- She knows the purpose of KIP and understands its mission
- Her schedule is flexible. In order to be in this industry you MUST be ready to roll at all times and she understands that.
- She has reliable transportation
- She knows what her child's goals are
- She knows this process is not overnight and is willing to invest time in the program. Longevity
- She knows she'll need to travel sometimes outside of the commuting area for opportunities
- She can afford the program.
- She has no conflicts of interests
- She is consistent with her needs.
- She is ready to apply to casting calls
- She is open to suggestions
- She is not defiant and is willing to learn
- She's read and understood the KIP policies.
There are no products listed under this category.